We are on the watchlist of Business Punk!
The Watchlist of Business Punk regularly awards 100 founders and creative people from various fields at the end of the year. Only those are selected from countless applications who will be extremely relevant with their innovation or creativity for the year 2020.
Michael Keusgen, representing our CEO, has made it onto the watchlist for ella! This makes us one of the most relevant start-ups to keep an eye on for the new year 2020.
Ella is among the 10 most relevant startups in the “Media & Entertainment” segment.
Ella is listed in the segment “Media & Entertainment” with 9 further startups:
- Nicolaus Berlin of podcast streaming service Podimo – Andrés Lauer of Five Vectors
- Till Janczukowicz from Idagio
- Martin Dachseit from Bayes Esports Solutions
- Michael Kausgen from Ella
- Clemens Walter from Watchbooks
- Eugen Gross from Aiconix
- Katharina Eyssen from Netflix
- Cristof Straub from Global Rockstar – Linda Rath-Wiggins from Vragments
“I am very proud of the award from Business Punk,” says Michael Keusgen. “It confirms to us even more that our artificial intelligence (AI) has the potential to achieve great things.”
Daniel Hoffmann, CDO and co-founder of ella, attended the official ceremony for all winners of the Watchlist in Berlin on December 5th. He says: “It was a beautiful event with many interesting personalities. But more work is ahead of us. Our goal at ella is now to present the beta version of our AI optimized in the new year”.
We thank Business Punk for the award!
Further information can be found here: